Zoom is the world leader in video communications with the highest customer satisfaction in our industry. We have been expanding rapidly since our Series D investment from Sequoia at a $1 billion valuation. Zoom was recently awarded the 5th Best SMB Company to Work for in the United States by Glassdoor (based on anonymous employee reviews). Now is the time to join our team of motivated and passionate people as Zoom grows to provide frictionless communications for businesses and organizations across the world. Visit zoom.us and follow us on Twitter (@zoom_us) and Facebook (Zoom Video Communications).
We are looking for an Audio Visual Project Engineer/Technician (AV) with high attention to detail. This position is a part of the Zoom Rooms Professional Services team and involves working with clients to provide them with installation needs to revolutionize conference rooms.
- Prior 3 to 5 years with Audio Visual (AV) Installations
- Ability to solder connections
- Know how to terminate and properly test cat 5, 6 and audio video cables
- Experience with audio, video and control connections (example DB9, XLR, RJ45, HDMI, etc)
- Experience with major industry manufacturers including Extron, Crestron, Cisco and Polycom
- Clearone, QSC, Biamp audio experience
- Read and Interpret CAD architectural drawings
- Understand audiovisual flow drawings
- Basic Tool Knowledge
- High attention to detail
- Ability to conduct installations including climbing ladders and using power tools
- Lifting of equipment of 50 lbs or more
Check us out with a free download: zoom.us/download
Zoom Video Communications is an equal opportunity employer and evaluates applicants regardless of an individual’s age, race, color, gender, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status. Our combined differences are what make us Zoom!