Zima is a Russian fusion food concept in the heart of Soho. Spread over three floors and an al fresco terrace, our restaurant offers traditional Russian food with a modern twist. We pride ourselves on the most welcoming atmosphere and an exceptional customer service.
We are now looking for a young specialist to manage all of our marketing and communications activities, including advertising, digital marketing solutions, public relations, partnerships, and business development opportunities.
- Design, implement, and drive key online and offline marketing campaigns
- Develop Zima’s social media channels, including Facebook and Instagram, produce and source interesting content, build relationships with influencers and bloggers, grow Zima Restaurant’s engagement levels
- Set up tracking systems and analyse the results of all digital marketing activities
- Work with the external PR agency to produce promotional PR materials and press releases
- Monitor and manage Zima’s presence on the relevant platforms, including OpenTable, Bookatable, Google, TripAdvisor, etc
- Organise and manage internal and external events, e.g. tastings, parties, pop-ups, etc
- Build partnerships and identify business development opportunities.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly, annually) marketing reports, and forecasts
- Analyse, and monitor the competitors’ marketing and sales activities
- Ensure all communications and content are consistent with other business activities, comply with the company’s identity, reputation, and standards of service
- BA/MA degree in Marketing, Advertising or Communications
- Experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Executive or in a similar role, previous experience in the hospitality/food/restaurant sectors is essential
- Fluency in English and Russian, excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of traditional and digital marketing tools (social, web, email)
- Working knowledge of analytical tools
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce engaging content
- Can-do attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision
We are looking for a young, driven, and outgoing person with a real interest in the food/restaurant business. You will be able to execute your ideas and have excellent opportunities for career progression. If you are a recent graduate, we are happy to provide visa support under Tier 5 (Government Authorised Exchange) scheme. To apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com with a reference ‘CV, Restaurant’.