Zima Agency, part of Zima Group, is a growing media and marketing agency that helps companies with strategy, target audience, insights generation, PR, content and creative work. We are expanding our team and looking for a driven junior Russian speaking marketing professional to work with our international clients. The position is based in Zima’s Shoreditch office in London.
- Work with clients to develop an in-depth understanding of their businesses, products/services, and marketing goals
- Provide strategic digital marketing consultancy to clients to add value to their businesses
- Create, plan, and run digital marketing campaigns for clients across different SMM platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Telegram, YouTube)
- Manage, plan, and adjust budgets to achieve client objectives
- Take responsibility for day-to-day client relationship management to ensure client satisfaction, retention, and growth
- Source, appoint, and manage a team of outsourced freelancers to ensure their work is of the required quality, on time and budget
- Monitor and analyse results of all campaigns (weekly & monthly KPI reports), optimise conversion rates, track ROI
- 6-12 months of experience working for a media agency, media publisher or previous background of working as an in-house digital marketing professional in London
- Knowledge of SMM campaigns, including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram (desirable)
- Experience of running PPC and SEO campaigns in Google AdWords
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of Google Analytics and other tools
- Excellent written communication skills in English and Russian
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative mindset, and a can-do attitude
The position will combine both account management as well as creative and analytical work. You will become a part of a dynamic team, will work with local and global businesses, and will be offered excellent opportunities for growth. If this job sounds like your perfect next career step, then send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.