YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Fast-paced, dynamic and proactive, the YouTube Support team provides seamless, best-in-class help to our creators, advertisers and viewers on all platforms around the world. Our goal is to ensure users have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our users’ voices to help shape product solutions. As a member of the Support team, you'll analyze top user and creator issues, work with cross-functional teams to resolve them, and help manage support operations. Whether directly engaging with our biggest creators, surfacing problems to our technical teams, driving analytical insights, or liaising with vendors to provide high-touch support, you'll enhance the YouTube global user experience by driving reach, satisfaction, and resolution.
The Partner Development and Services team ensures a first-class experience for YouTube partners and creators. The team includes Partner Operations, Technology Services and Online Partnerships. This team embodies a partner first mindset, whether it’s building custom tools, providing education to get the most from the platform, or helping creators to grow their channel to the next level. YouTube's user base is growing and changing, which presents unique opportunities and challenges to support over a billion monthly users globally. Our goal is to ensure partners have easy access to comprehensive support when and where they need it and to allow our partners’ voices to help shape product solutions.
As a Partner Operations Manager, you'll provide YouTube support to partners. You will become a YouTube product expert, solve the day-to-day issues of our partners, and identify common trends that our partners face. You will also be responsible for advocating on behalf of our partners to cross-functional teams to drive product solutions, development of tools and process improvements that enhance internal operations, and improvements to the partner experience on YouTube.
Opening date for applications: 4th April 2018
Closing date for applications: 3rd May 2018
Competitive salary applies.
YouTube has grown into a community used by over 1 billion people across the globe to access information, share video, and shape culture. The YouTube team helps budding creators build careers, creates products like YouTube Kids, YouTube Music, and YouTube Gaming, and engages communities around shared passions and global conversations. Together, we empower the world to create, broadcast, and share.
- Provide operational support for premium partners on the YouTube platform, primarily through email communication.
- Serve as a consultant to internal, cross-functional stakeholders on the YouTube product. Working with your market Partner Managers and Technology Managers on account deep-dives and share insights for partner growth.
- Identify key metrics to evaluate data both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Contribute to scaling Partner Operations for YouTube through innovation, efficiency gains, and root cause analysis. Streamline operational workflow by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks.
- Oversee team members for day-to-day transactional support.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a client-facing role.
- Ability to speak in English and Russian fluently and idiomatically.
- Working knowledge of SQL and spreadsheet software
- Ability to work proactively, making constructive suggestions, and coming up with innovative ways to scale initiatives.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Effective communication and organizational skills.