We are looking for Researchers to join our expanding R&D team.
Founded in 2014, Yoti is a global technology company, having developed the Yoti app, to help people to prove who they are and confirm who other people are, online and in person. We are a passionate team of software developers, security consultants and other clever minds working to safely improve the way people share their personal information.
About the role
We are working on a number of exciting projects in the field of biometrics and are looking for R&D Researcher's to join our team. You should have strong analytical and problem solving skills with the capability of implementing academic papers into functional prototypes.
- This position operates in a team; self-motivation and a good working ethic/attitude are a must to be successful in this environment.
- You have a positive approach and a great attitude, always try to face challenges with a smile.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator, open, honest, transparent and inclusive in your communications.
- Commitment, you’re eager to learn, you never give up, and you find solutions where others see problems.
- You’re collaborative, both an active participant and listener. Respectful of others, communicate constructively and willingly lend a hand to help others when needed.
- PhD in the areas of computer vision, machine learning, image processing.
- Strong knowledge of DNN theory and practical experience of applying DNN in computer vision.
- Strong knowledge of deep learning frameworks such as Tensorflow/Theano/PyTorch etc.
- Good Python coding skills.
- Experience working with Git inside a team
- Ability to write clean and well maintained code.
- Attention to detail.
- First author publications in top tier journals or conferences (e.g. TPAMI, IJCV, ICCV, ECCV, CVPR).
- Experience working with applications in the facial data analysis (e.g. face recognition/verification, pose estimation, face alignment, face behaviour analysis).
- Experience working with machine learning techniques in speech or audio analysis.
What’s in it for you?
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- 25 days holiday
- 5 fully paid Selfie Days - for your own personal development; volunteering, charity events, etc
- Brand new offices
- Large chill out area - we call it The Park - Table-Tennis and a Foosball table
- Friday drinks
- Explosive Team Events
- Learning - conferences, events, courses - here to make sure you reach your potential
We don’t want people to stagnate, we don’t want people to just “get by”, we offer a magnitude of tools so you continue to learn, challenge yourself, evolve as a techie and keep you constantly engaged. We even have a Yoti Labs for the people who like to play with new tools, experiment and want to build something out of this world!