YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is the world’s leading online luxury fashion retailer. The Group is a Global company with Anglo-Italian roots, the result of a game-changing merger between YOOX GROUP and THE NET -A-PORTER GROUP in 2015.
YOOX NET-A-PORTER GROUP is a unique business with an unrivalled offering including multi-brand in-season online stores NET-A-PORTER and MR PORTER , and multi-brand off-season online stores YOOX and THE OUTNET, as well as numerous ONLINE FLAGSHIP STORES, all “Powered by YNAP”.
THE OUTNET is the most fashionable fashion outlet. Since its launch in April 2009 THE OUTNET has quickly established itself as the chic, go-to destination for the global, style-conscious shopper looking for the best designer brands at a great discount price.
THE OUTNET team are now seeking a talented Email Marketing Producer to join the team based in our offices in London Westfield. Reporting into the Email Marketing Manager. You will be tasked with…
- Prepare and build complete email campaigns (HTML, links, dynamic content, audience etc.) using Responsys email service provider.
- Be responsible for manipulating data to target emails to key regions and customer segments and complete regular reporting and analysis of email campaigns for insight building and channel optimization working with our email service provider to ensure best practice is being followed.
- Report directly to the CRM Manager and assisting the Email Marketing Executive on email channel projects this role will stay abreast of competitor email activity and industry enhancements to ensure THE OUTNET are at the forefront of email marketing and new technologies.
- A foundation of knowledge within web analytics and email marketing and who is looking to join a global business and progress their career within Email Marketing.
- Be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time management skills, ideally with experience of using an ESP but this is not essential.
- Have basic understanding of HTML principles and email marketing best practice but more importantly you will have experience of working within a fast-paced environment, and adhering to competing deadlines and priorities.
- Knowledge of Russian will be a distinct advantage .
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
From the moment you walk through our doors and join the YOOX NET-A-PORTER team we are committed to making your journey with us inspirational and Evolutionary.