Woodrow Mercer are currently recruiting for a Digital Business Analyst to join a London based client for an initial 3 month contract.
Our client are looking for a digital business analyst who is passionate about scoping and developing business opportunities that focus on excellent user experiences.
The ideal candidate will map data flows and scope technical requirements for the implementation of a new Learning Management System within our clients digital ecosystem and integration with other core IT systems. They will also work directly with stakeholders on requirements and translate these requirements into technical documentation covering user journeys and data flows.
Work closely with the project manager and digital visionary on this project:
- To identify new business opportunities through mapping data flows and work with the UX Design Manager to connect these with defined user journeys and digital learning KPIs.
- To analyse our existing web architecture and infrastructure with the Sitecore Developer and design a clear architecture map showing integration of a new Learning Management System (LMS) within our digital ecosystem as well as data flows.
- To identify areas for data migration for developing and transferring existing digital learning journeys from other LMS systems in use by other departments.
- Work with the UX analyst on mapping ecommerce conversion funnels
- To develop clear technical requirements document for implementation and integration of the LMS with core IT systems with a view to streamlining the experience for our LMS users.
- To gain a detailed understanding of ICAEW's strategic objectives and that of our users to develop a roadmap of further integration work with second/third tier IT and Digital platforms.
Specific duties will vary from time to time in line with the business needs.
Role Specific Technical Skills:
- Strong interest and understanding of user experience principles
- Demonstrable experience in implementing a LMS and integrating with legacy systems
- Experience in creating business opportunities through stakeholder requirements analysis and data mapping
- Understanding of Agile project methodology
- Expertise in documenting and interpreting web architecture and infrastructure
- Understanding of user-centred design approach
If you are interested in applying for the position please contact Sam Dyde for more information.