Whitecliff Group is an international investment management provider. We specialise in guiding transactions of any complexity, providing tailor-made legal, financial and project management solutions. Whitecliff Group offers expert wealth structuring and governance, making use of local and international consultant expertise.
The company is searching for a Financial Analyst who will be primarily helping the group to attract new financing, provide advice on general capital market liquidity, support financial structuring activities and provide financial advisory and strategic support to senior management on project finance, asset valuation, new opportunities of fund-raising and other projects requested by senior management.
Our operations are based in the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and the Republic of Kazakhstan and we are represented in numerous jurisdictions and financial centres through a network of associated companies. Ideal candidate should therefore have fluency in both Russian and English languages to be able to communicate with our overseas business partners and clients.
- Maintain accounting records and prepare IFRS financial reporting for a number of entities in various jurisdictions;
- Analyses the financial position of clients, taking into account outgoings, dependants and commitments;
- Prepare financial and management consolidation and reporting for the groups of entities.
- Constantly work on optimization of setup and use of IT tools in order to support the accounting and reporting objectives;
- Ensure proper implementation of all applicable financial internal controls, policies and procedures. Understand and comply with all relevant legal and tax requirements in regard to accounting and reporting;
- Work closely with legal and operational teams on proper accounting and reporting of complex transactions, in particular related to financing and investments.
- Keeps up to date with financial products, legislation and requirements for compliance with the relevant regulatory authority;
- Prepare for interim and year-end audits and support the audit process.
- Manage work of external service providers (tax consultants etc.);
- Manage and coach junior members of the team.
- University Degree in Finance, Mathematics or similar;
- 3 years or more of experience in audit;
- 5 years or more of experience in accounting and reporting roles;
- ACCA (or similar) qualified or partially qualified;
- Fluent English and Russian;
- Knowledge of accounting systems (Xero etc.);
- Knowledge of IFRS is a must, knowledge of UK and other accounting frameworks is an asset;
- Strong IT skills (advanced Excel knowledge, programming languages etc.) and passion for automation and efficiency improvement;
- Hands on, organized and with solid management skills;
- Strong communication skills both oral and written;
- Strong motivation and work ethics.
Applicants must send a CV with a covering letter.
Salary rate: £40,000 – 65,000 p/a
Closing date for applications: 10 August 2018