VMware, a global leader in cloud infrastructure and digital workspace technology, accelerates digital transformation by enabling unprecedented freedom and flexibility in how our customers build and evolve IT environments. With VMware solutions, organizations are improving business agility by modernizing data centers and integrating public clouds, driving innovation with modern apps, crafting exceptional experiences by empowering the digital workspace, and safeguarding customer trust by transforming security.
The Digital Marketing team is a integral part of the highly successful European VMware business. Our team of marketing experts works closely with other key sales and marketing functions across EMEA to design, build and execute innovative and impactful digital marketing programs and to generate high quality customer engagement and leads for our VMware sales teams and partners. The team leads all aspects of digital demand generation working with a number of third party agencies.
The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible to define and execute our 360 degree digital approach for a particular area "Integrate Public Cloud "to a wide range of Marketing stakeholders within the EMEA region.
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Support EMEA integrated marketing Strategy
- Promote an organization’s use of digital, both externally and internally
- Run centralized digital operations model to enable decentralized execution
- Develop and socialize corporate social media governance and policies
- Collect and disseminate digital best practices
- Provide advice and counsel to EMEA stakeholders on best practices for optimal webcast results and maximum audience engagement
- Oversee digital measurement, including the design and operation of relevant dashboards and reports in collaboration with corporate and IIC (internal analytics group)
- Provide monthly and quarterly reporting and analysis on digital activities
Performance Objectives :
- Sales Accepted leads
- Social Media Engagement
- Social media impact (network growth, share of voice, sentiment, influence)
- Growth of internal social media use
- Sales Accepted Leads
- New Contacts identification
- Data Analysis – Ensures the highest level of accuracy in analysis and reporting
- Behavior : Collaborative/ Leader/Creative/Proactive
- Collaborative and honest - work with integrity as a valuable member of the marketing team, sharing best practices and building on others work to drive harmony
- Strategist - creative, self-starter, results-oriented, with high capacity leadership to influence others, ensure teamwork, and build strong relationships.
- Knowledge : Social Media, Digital Agency Landscape, Digital Campaign testing/implementation/strategy , Digital Content Marketing, Budget Management
- Innovative and entrepreneurial - interest in brand engagement platforms, digital business models and new technology advances
- Digital Marketing expert: Digital ought to be his/her passion: constantly updated on trends, social media fanatic, knows and explains best cases from brands around the globe, etc… but always from the brand management lens: understands consumer insights,.
- An affinity for numbers and good understanding of Microsoft Excel/Power Point
- Motivated and organized person who is a self-starter and can multi-task
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with good attention to detail
- Basic understanding of information technology and its use in business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiarity with B2B marketing concepts
English fluent and Additional European language required (French, Italian, German, Spanish or Russian particularly desirable)
Technology Supporting Role : Sales Force, Eloqua Marketing Automation or Pardo, Omniture, Allocadia, Onalytica, Advocacy
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.