We are looking for an intern who is ready to take on stimulating projects and gain exposure to a variety of industry initiatives.
- Support deal orgination and credit team in due diligencing marketpalces (P2P Fintechs)
- Researching and analysing Fintech platforms with direct exposure to CEOs and CFOs while conducting onsite due diligence
- Structure deals (i.e. defining and proposing eligibility criteria)
- Analysing underline portfolios (i.e. invoice, SME loans, consumer loans) and writing recommendations to the board Assist in the preparation of portfolio analysis, Fintech market overview, and peers analysis
- Support process pipeline efforts across various departments
- Any other tasks needed to support the Marketplace Lending focus
- Must be a current student pursuing a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in their final year
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- The successful candidate will be required to give presentations and communicate with senior management.
- Strong analytical, quantitative, problem solving and conceptual skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize tasks to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently or in a team setting.
- Previous internships considered a plus.
- Must be able to commit to work 40 hours per week for a 6 month placement peroid
- Varengold will provide sponsorship for a work visa status for this position if successful.
What we can offer
- Opportunity to apply for full-time career positions (if available)
- Working from our Mayfair office
- Training up to high banking standards
- Exposure to the marketplace banking sector
- Competitive salary
Please email your CV to: email@example.com