Unity Technologies provides a variety of services to customers as an end-to-end solution for game development and monetization. As a member of the Unity Monetization team, you will be responsible for sourcing and selling Unity as a monetisation solution to mobile game developers in EMEA
The successful candidate will have experience in selling advertising software or software solutions to game developers in Europe. In this role, you will use your extensive network of game developers and grow Unity Monetization portfolio of partners from the region.
To be successful in this role, you should have excellent sales and communication skills, be analytical and have strong interpersonal skills. You should be able to work both in a team and independently with minimal supervision and be able to draw support from business and product teams to deliver solutions to your customers.
You’ll be the face of Unity Monetization for many customers and be their primary point of contact, ensuring they get the highest quality of customer experience.
This role is based in our London office and will focus on clients based in Russia and Eastern Europe, with travel required.
In this role you will:
- Engage with new game developers in Russia and Europe
- Represent Unity Monetization at international industry events, through talks, panel discussions and in-person client meetings
- Create and negotiate revenue deals and incentives with game developers
- Drive publisher adoption of our video ads SDK to meet revenue targets
- Build and grow relationships ensuring Unity Ads has a leading position in the publisher’s waterfall
- Monitor and identify revenue and performance growth opportunities, advising publishers based on your findings
- Closely follow publisher game release schedule and support publishers smooth integration of Unity Monetization in new games/apps
- Work closely with internal teams, including the account management, product, marketing, analytics, engineering, Unity engine, finance and legal teams to support your sales efforts and to improve Unity’s ad product
- Fluent in Russian and English, both written and spoken
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proven experience in selling advertising software and/or software solutions to mobile game developers in Russia and Eastern Europe
- Proven experience in meeting revenue targets as a business development or sales professional
- Excellent interpersonal skills; including strong communication skills, a proactive and positive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- You are well organised and you have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to travel internationally, meet publishers and represent Unity Ads at various industry events, including speaking at conferences and leading panel discussions
- Knowledge of the Unity Engine and Monetization product is advantageous
- Knowledge of the mobile gaming industry is advantageous
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.