With a growing number of publishers monetizing with Unity Ads, we are looking for an Account Manager to manage relationships and grow ad revenue of our publishers. As an Account Manager, you will be actively working with the wider Account Management team to deliver the best service possible to our partners, by delivering a range of support functions. You’ll be on the front line, actively working with various game developers and will assist them in day to day support with our systems, tools, reporting and product.
To be successful in this role you should have excellent analytical and interpersonal skills, and be able to work both in a team and independently with minimal supervision. You will work closely with the business and technical teams to get the information your Customers need, to resolve issues and enable success. The Account Manager will be based in our London office and will focus on Customers based within the Europe with regular travel required.
- Be the front line of contact for many of our publishers of all sizes, answer their questions, and help them grow with Unity Ads
- Grow relationships and use negotiation skills to deliver the right solution for Customers
- Monitor publisher performance, creating and analyzing customized reports - suggesting improvements directly to publishers based on your findings
- Regularly review publisher games, and advise publishers on best practices for video ads
- Closely follow publishers game release schedules and support publishers on timely and smooth integration of Unity Ads in new games/apps by utilizing our internal technical teams
- Meet publishers in person and participate in calls to address their concerns, and advise them on growth opportunities with Unity Ads
- Oversee and answer publisher support requests and provide advice via email, phone, Skype, in communities and forums
- Learn all aspects of the Unity Ads business to facilitate scalable, continued growth
- 1-2 years of experience in an Account Management/Customer facing support role
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics, or related field
- Interest and/or experience in the mobile advertising space
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; including strong communication skills, a proactive and positive attitude, and an embedded drive for results
- Technical skills are a bonus in this role
- Knowledge and passion of the mobile gaming ecosystem is an advantage
- Speaking an additional language, such as Russian, German, Finnish or Polish is advantageous
Who We Are
We are product-driven, curious, and creative. We aggressively reinvest in development to keep Unity moving and evolving - from expanding usability and power, to platform reach. With over a billion installs per month, Unity touches gamers and non-gamers alike. As well as video games, our software is used in industries as diverse as medicine, visualization and shopping - democratizing game development while solving hard problems and enabling success for a huge range of developers worldwide.
Today, Unity has expanded to over 15 international offices and has employees in 23 countries. Every person at Unity Technologies has an inherent passion and driven spirit and it isn’t enough to be able to do the job- we’re looking for people that color outside the lines, are looking to be freed from the process tangle, and can dream big!