Are you a problem solver? Do you know how to treat clients? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- advise on M&A transactions
- identify and tailor investment strategies for clients through in-depth analysis
- manage and support the development of junior investment bankers
- identify problems and recommend solutions that are logical and realistic
- demonstrate flexibility and tolerate changes in methods and approaches
- build strong relationships with internal and external clients
You’ll be working in the Financial Institutions Group team in London. We are a team of around 45 professionals serving banks, insurance companies and other financial institutions across the EMEA and Emerging Markets regions with regards strategic advice, M&A and capital markets transactions and solutions.
- a university degree in finance, and/or Law
- experience acting in buy-side role, advising on M&A transactions
- solid financial analysis skills, with the ability to produce accurate presentation material quickly (you get it, and can communicate it to others)
- Relevant experience with the Financial Institutions Group, particularly in executing Equity Capital Market Transactions
- an excellent communicator
- a resilient team player, even in challenging circumstances
- fluent in English and Russian, where additional languages are an added benefit.
- Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.