An outstanding leader who is responsible for the successful management and development of a large team. Specifically, the role holder will have full ownership of business targets, as well as risk management, regulatory and people issues. The role holder will be a member of the Emerging Markets London Management Committee and report to the Head of Emerging Markets, London.
Wealth Management provides comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients around the world. Its clients benefit from the entire spectrum of UBS resources, ranging from investment management to wealth planning, in addition to specific wealth management products and services.
- Elaborates, defines and implements the strategy for the Central & Eastern Europe region in London
- Focus is on clients in Russia/CIS countries with wealth of between USD10m and USD200m
- Motivates and leads the team to success by building a common vision
- Ensures that each Client Advisor is able to deliver the Client Experience as consistently and effectively as possible (coaching, monitoring, experience sharing) and help CAs to successfully use the full Wealth Management UK offering (leads Desk Meetings, leverages product & services resources, plans and supports client advisor training & development)
- Manages the client book of the team to continuously seek out and pursue new opportunities (ambition planning, prospect coordination, action planning for existing clients including client retention planning, coordination of client contact)
- Ensures highest standards of risk management and due diligence / compliance are applied across the entire Desk, across all stages of the client life-cycle. Actively creates a positive and risk compliant culture in the business
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with partners from products and services, control functions & co-ordinates activities with his/her partners in the booking centre Switzerland and in the Moscow advisory office
You’ll be working as part of the Emerging Markets team within Wealth Management in the UK.
Your Experience And Skills
- Strong Central & Eastern Europe network and knowledge of the all the relevant markets
- Direct experience of team leadership within an FCA registered wealth management business
- Proven leadership skills in managing and developing a team
- Strong networking and communication skills
- Fluency in Russian is a requirement
- Strong academic track record, ideally including a higher degree or advanced professional qualification in finance / investment management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What We Offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.