You’ll be working in the Equity Research team in London. Specifically, you will be part of the Emerging Markets Banks team, covering a combination of Russia, Greece, Israel and other stocks.
Are you gifted at assessing value and risk? Do you love to give advice, as well as educate? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- conduct valuation analysis within an industry, sector, or asset class
- convert industry knowledge into understandable investment opinions
- build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections
- provide investment recommendations based on modeling, valuation and risk assessments
- remain current on market developments to help frame investment strategies
Your experience and skills:
- a minimum of a first class, or equivalent, Bachelor's degree
- experience in Equity Research covering emerging market, Russian and Eastern European financial institutions is essential
- experience in Equity Research covering emerging market consumer or media sectors is desirable
- a good handle on accounting, including reviewing and interpreting annual reports and financial statements
- solid know-how of Microsoft Excel
- an excellent communicator, able to educate through the creation of innovative reports and presentations (you are enthused and passionate about this work, and it shows)
- inquisitive, organized and able to work independently
- fluent in English and ideally speak Russian
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the background support. That's what we do. And we do it for private clients, institutions and corporations around the world. We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We’ll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance. Why UBS? Video
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.