Are you a people person? Do you know how to stay calm under pressure? We are looking for someone who can help us support the front office while servicing clients. You’ll:
- support Client Advisors
- be the point of entry for processing client orders
- make sure that administrative arrangements and client-related processes are completed
- carry out daily transaction processing and complex troubleshooting
- keep in contact with internal and external clients
You will be working in the Wealth Management team in London on our Russia desk within Global Emerging Markets.
Our role is to manage, preserve and grow the wealth of our clients and offer solutions for managing wealth and planning for succession
- knowledge of banking operations
- experience dealing with private clients and supporting client advisors
- great computer skills and the willingness to learn new programs
- a team player
- a detail-oriented person
- able to work under pressure
- fluent in Russian
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
Together. That’s how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Why UBS? Video
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.