As Digital Video Assistant you will be responsible for the creation of short form video content across the Central and Eastern European region as we continually evolve our content offering on all digital platforms! Using video, images and graphics you will create and edit engaging content for Cartoon Network, Boomerang, Adult Swim, TNT Comedy and TNT Serie.
Joining our dynamic digital team who passionately produce high volumes of content, the ideal candidate should be full of ideas and have a keen eye for detail. They should also have a good understanding of digital platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating, editing, and localising digital video content for kids and entertainment channels based on content plans.
- Proactively helping the team in generating new content ideas and learning to use data to assess the viability of ideas.
- Acting as the team’s production house with ideas that can capture the imagination of mass audiences in various cultures.
- Assisting in producing in-house video assets that respond to digital trends, including assisting with shooting, lighting and audio.
- Managing the movement, storage, and delivery of digital assets and files with the support of team.
What we’re looking for:
- Good overall skills with Adobe Creative applications, particularly Final Cut or Premier Pro and After Effects
- Good design skills and an understanding of digital storytelling
- Understanding of digital platforms
- Willingness to learn and adapt ideas based on the performance of your work
- Detail oriented and able to deliver work to deadlines
- Able to communicate clearly with various teams and stakeholders
- Collaborative team player with a positive can-do attitude
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Experience in working in a multi-national organisation working across multiple territories, especially working in a remote team
- Fluency in Polish, Russian or German
- Good overall problem solving and IT skills
- Basic filming and camera operation skills for in-house productions
- Understanding of copyright and clearances
- Experience working in the entertainment industry, or in a production house
What’s on offer:
As you might expect, this role comes with a competitive salary and a wide range of benefits and perks, including private medical, generous pension contribution and is eligible for company bonus. You’ll have 23 days holiday and we’ll also give you 2 additional days leave for you to use for volunteering or charitable work. On top of this, you’ll have access to regular in-house screenings, wellbeing and fitness programs and events.