TOMY is a leading global toy manufacturer whose mission is to make the world smile. We offer a wide range of innovative, high-quality toys and nursery products and are committed to unleashing fresh ideas and delivering safe, thoughtfully designed products that bring dreams to life.
TOMY Europe is based in the UK, France and Germany and supplies products to national and specialised retailers across Europe, Middle East and parts of Asia. We currently have a new exciting opportunity within our Distributor Market Business unit for a Sales and Marketing Administrator with Russian language skills to join our growing Distributor team. Reporting to the Marketing Manager- Distributor markets, you will support business development and provide full sales and marketing support to Business Development Managers and the Marketing manager. You will also act as the first point of contact for Detsky Mir Russia to ensure assets are planned, approved and shared accordingly.
- Complete customer new line forms from distributors and direct retailers especially Detsky Mir.
- Regularly liaise with all key customers to ensure full understanding of their system requirements and processes.
- Support the needs of Distributors / Retailers by promoting and making available TOMY systems and the EU Central marketing tools:
- Maintain line lists to provide up to date product information i.e. images and dimensions etc.
- Ensure Distributors have access to and use TOMY information tools eg. CAM, Tomy Media.
- Manage, maintain and communicate Sharefile updates to Distributors.
- Supply existing Planograms info and develop new planograms for priority customers.
- Manage the samples process and sharing of prototypes across the Distributor base.
- Manage price lists database, and provide product information for creation of price lists.
- Populating price list based on approved pricing from the TLP.
- Support the Marketing Manager and BDM’s to create and deliver engaging customer presentations.
- Adapt and ensure PowerPoints and other assets are suitable and accessible for Distributors.
- Develop a close relationship with Central EU marketing team attending Brand updates to keep abreast of product and license info in order to communicate regular updates to all Distributors
Growth and diversity is at the heart of TOMY’s future, so you must feel at home working in a team where two days are never the same. The ideal candidate will have:
- Russian language skills are essential. You must have fluency in oral and written Russian.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Business or Marketing is preferred.
- Toy sector and/or International experience is preferable but not essential.
- People agility: skilled communicator and facilitator, able to build strong personal relationships with team colleagues, Distributors, Retailers and cross functional teams.
- Some experience in consumer products, brand and trade marketing gained from practical experience.
- Trade and commercial focus.Experience of dealing direct with retailers and/or working via Distributors.
- Proficiency in MS applications.
The ideal candidate will have a positive and dynamic approach to work, motivated by achieving deadlines and completing tasks.