You have a fantastic opportunity to work as a Russian Speaking PA / Team Assistant in a prestigious financial company in Victoria. You will be providing dedicated, high level personal assistance to the Managing Director and support other members of the vibrant team.
As this role is fast paced, experience working in a team assistant/PA role previously would be preferred, and degree level or equivalent would be ideal.
PA / Team Assistant responsibilities will include:
- Travel arrangements (leasing with agencies/direct booking of tickets, taxis, hotels, etc.)
- Arrangement of meetings and conference calls
- Drafting and translating correspondence
- Arrangement of appointments (both business and private)
- Liaising with colleagues in offices abroad and the UK
- Keeping record of team holidays
- Managing correspondence, emails, phone calls;
- Arranging of team-building events
- Visitor’s Meet and Greet (offer of beverage, etc.)
- Liaising with suppliers, IT engineers, etc. as part of office management
- Maintaining up-to-date electronic and hard copy filing systems
- Assisting the Employer’s team in other assignments and projects as requested;
The ideal candidate should be/have:
- Fluent Russian and English (written and verbal);
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Educated to degree level;
- Experience of working with legal documents would be a strong advantage;
- Diligent and self-motivated;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills;
- Flexible and adaptable.