We are offering a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either an experienced localisation games tester or someone who is looking to break into the gaming industry. We are looking for people who are reliable, motivated, enjoy working in a team and are very skilled in their own language, which is a key element when working as a localisation games tester.
- Testing software to the required timescale across all the current gaming platforms.
- Entering any linguistic related bugs, flaws and issues into the database in English and in a clear and concise manner, providing solutions to any issues where required.
- Proofreading to ensure all text is accurately translated from the English copy.
- Translating between English and target language when required.
- Proactively complete assigned tasks accurately and thoroughly, and within a specified timeframe in order to detect (and subsequently report on a daily basis) localisation bugs.
- Communicate accurate information to other team members.
- Fluent language skills in one or more of the listed languages.
- Fluent English language skills.
- Basic IT skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Passion for games (active gamer)
- Interest in translation and proofreading.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Game testing experience, either localisation or functionality.
- Experience in translation and proofreading.
- Basic MS Excel skills.
- Flexible, working to a Zero Hour Contract.
- Good communicator.
- Happy with playing games on various platforms for up to 8 hours a day.
What we offer:
- The Opportunity to work with like-minded, fun Individuals.
- Social events (Summer & Christmas Party) Gaming tournaments.
- Flexible and friendly working environment.