We’re seeking ambitious self-starters who are passionate about creating inspiring, informative copy that conveys our travel, dining and entertainment expertise to our membership base.
This content will be published throughout the world in our various publications and websites. The Content Writer will be responsible for creating and monitoring business content, which forms an important part of the day-to-day running of the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing accurate and engaging short-form and long-form content for the in-house content database and the Digital Platforms, including research on new global restaurants and hotels relevant to the membership base.
- Keeping up to date on travel and lifestyle trends and news to inform article content.
- Assisting in growing a bank of meaningful engaging content that supports the company's strategy and goals, while refreshing existing articles and reviews regularly.
- Working with Ten's worldwide specialists to support business growth through content creation.
- Adopting the Ten style and voice.
- Maintaining and updating global music, attractions and entertainment guides.
- Editing and uploading Ten's exclusive member events and benefits to relevant digital platforms.
- Meeting deadlines as set out by Head of Content EMEA.
- Assisting Content Writers in brainstorming ideas and sourcing information.
- Liaising with the global Content Team on a regular basis.
- Native level Russian and fluency in English
- Content writing experience
- Relevant tertiary degree or qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong grammatical understanding
- Excellent general knowledge
- Good teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to produce accurate, error-free, engaging content timeously
- Ability to stay agile and motivated in a time-pressured working environment
- Deadline driven
- The right to live and work in the UK
- Good project management skills with a proven ability to prioritise and manage tasks in a demanding work environment
- Able to monitor impact of work using stats and feedback from stakeholders and adjusts strategy accordingly
- Basic HTML coding skills
Ten Lifestyle Group plc is the global leader in the highest quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. We are profitable, with revenues of £30+ million and are growing at over 30% pa, led by the UK (our home market), and our 20 strong global office network.
Millions of affluent and high net worth members around the world rely on our concierge service to support them with everything from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Our lifestyle managers are available 24/7/365, can speak over 26 languages and can organise anything that our members lack the time, expertise or contacts to plan themselves.
Remuneration and Benefits
- A competitive salary
- Access to lots of great travel and entertainment discounts
- A full month off every 5 years
- The opportunity for real career development. All staff are encouraged to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career
The environment is modern, friendly & vibrant and everybody who joins Ten has the opportunity to develop a rewarding career within an organisation, which is widely considered to be one of the best in the business.