Who are you?
We are seeking a passionate, motivated and resourceful Customer Care Representativeto join the Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Lifestyle Team.
In this role, you will be responsible for the request management of our UHNW and high profile members. Your primary focus is developing and nurturing a strong relationship of trust and rapport to best understand their lifestyle needs and challenges in order to provide them with the very best support. You will work proactively with the members and also work alongside Ten’s specialist lifestyle managers to project manage their requests from start through to completion.
By working closely with the experts at Ten you will ensure that what we know of our members is well understood throughout the business and used to deliver a tailored exceptional service that we aim for our members to feel they can’t live without. Where your in-depth knowledge of the member means you are best placed to manage their requests, you will. These requests can vary from luxury personal shopping and gift suggestions to sourcing sought after “sold out” tickets to events, booking high end restaurants and party or event planning.
Ten Group are the global leader in quality lifestyle and travel concierge services. Growing at over 35% pa, the business has recently completed a successful AIM IPO, raising over £25 million to invest into the company, with a market capitalisation of £120 million. The business presently generates net revenues of over £35 million, with ambitious growth targets for the coming financial years. Tens of millions of wealthy people can now use Ten Group’s services via corporate schemes and a much smaller private membership network.
Providing services from a 20-strong global office network, Ten have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world’s largest and most trusted service. There is little doubt that they will become one of the iconic businesses of the next decade.
To learn more about Ten Group’s culture and mission, a short video summary can be viewed here . For a detailed, investor-focused description (including explanations of Ten’s unique digital product and customer analytics offering) please click here .
Your responsibilities will include :
- Have an in-depth understanding of your members’ lifestyle needs, interests and requirements
- Establish clear, detailed and thorough briefs from members
- Manage customer requests on the phone
- Research the best options to meet and exceed the lifestyle requirements of the member
- Always go above and beyond on your members’ requests
- Proactively offer tailored lifestyle suggestions to your members to maximise the value they get from the service
- Act as an advisor and advocate to both the member and your colleagues to facilitate good effective communication, including any required translating of responses to the member
- Ensure members’ expectations are managed within the agreed deadlines
- Always act in the best interest of your members, ensuring their needs are met
- Ensure quality information is held on members’ profiles including their personal preferences
- Work with the member satisfaction ambassador to resolve and own all customer complaints relating to your members
- Experience in working with UHNW clients and families, understanding their requirements
- Fluent in Russian and English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for customer service is a must
- A fantastic talent for delighting customers who expect the finest service
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Embraces a complex, busy and dynamic work environment
- Supplier management and negotiation skills
- Computer literate to a high level and proficient with all Microsoft Office programmes (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We think you’d love working here because:
- We’re a flat company, with no hierarchy
- We’ve several sectors to ‘win’ in: travel, retail, leisure, hospitality, entertainment, automotive, luxury, payments, and banking… So there’s something for every passion point
- We make decisions, we move quickly, and we get the job done
- We combine the best of both worlds – we have a startup culture, but the stability and backing that comes with being established almost 20 years ago
- There are realistic progression opportunities at every level – we’re growing quickly
We’ve assembled a three-part package to attract the very best talent:
- A competitive salary, benchmarked against a peer group of 10 of the most innovative companies
- A competitive benefits package including extra holidays (+5 after Y1, +3 in Y3, month-long paid sabbaticals after Y5 etc), a bonus for some roles, employer-contributed pension, discounted gym membership, etc
- An outstanding perks program too: we work with the very best brands in the world and our employee perks are taken directly from the types of things we do for clients including exclusive discounts, treats, access to gigs, invites to dinners, social events, industry employee rates at hotels / for flights, freebies, money-can’t-buy experiences, etc