Tapjoy’s Maximum Impact Platform™ provides mobile engagement and monetization services for leading advertisers and app developers. Advertisers rely on Tapjoy’s diverse suite of rewarded Interplay™ ads including video and rich media to impact performance. Developers utilize our technology and mobile expertise to acquire and monetize users. The Tapjoy SDK is currently embedded in over 15,000 mobile apps, reaching 520 million monthly active users. A 2016 comScore™ study confirmed Tapjoy Interplay™ ads deliver an unprecedented 3x lift across all brand metrics. The company works with Fortune 500 brands and the Top 200 grossing app developers. Founded in 2007, Tapjoy is a global organization with more than a dozen offices worldwide and is headquartered in San Francisco.
Tapjoy is backed by top-tier investors, including J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Rho Ventures, North Bridge Venture Partners, InterWest Partners and D.E. Shaw Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, the company also has offices in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston, London, Beijing, Seoul, and Tokyo.Position Title
- To work with game developers (publishers) to maximize their Ad revenue through data driven insights, utilizing the full capabilities of the Tapjoy Monetization platform. This individual contributor will be responsible for managing and growing Tapjoy’s established relationships in the mobile space; including popular mobile games and applications on iOS and Android.
- Track, maintain and manage developer accounts through Tapjoy proprietary tools
- Proactively identify and execute growth strategies for existing partners
- Evangelize the platform
- Play, review, and critique developer’s existing and upcoming mobile game titles that leverage
- Tapjoy’s products and services to maximize revenue opportunity
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer satisfaction with products - strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- Pull data, review monetization funnels regularly, provide partners with best practices and suggestions to improve flow and maximize monetization
- Provide weekly status report to management regarding health of strategic accounts
- Collaborate with cross-functional and global developer relations team(s) to optimize Tapjoy’sproducts and services for strategic developers
- Represent Tapjoy at sponsored industry events and conferences
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends, companies, and opportunities
- Execute in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, team environment
Core Competencies include:
- Analytical, Data Driven mind-set and approach
- Thrives in fast pace, pressure filled environments
- Attains and manages a quarterly revenue / KPI goal
- External facing, customer centric personality
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience within the mobile industry and understanding of basic online/mobile advertising models and analytics is a plus
- Smart, creative, data driven, and hungry individual who can work efficiently in a high-growth,fast-paced environment and get things done with minimal instructions
- Highly interested in the mobile apps space, and eager to discover new games/apps, andshare new opportunities with the team
- Excellent verbal communication skills, team oriented with a customer-focused attitude
- Superb organization skills, a proactive nature
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office, specifically with Excel and PowerPoint, and can pickup new software/internal tools quickly
- Fluency in multiple languages is a plus but not required (German and Russian especially)
- While we’re operating at tremendous scale, we still maintain a start-up culture at Tapjoy with all ofthe casual, social, creative teammates you could desire, and encourage an entrepreneurial mind-setwhere we drive innovation, continuous improvement and tremendous pride in our organization.
If you want to learn about building an amazing team with industry-leading technology, you want to surround yourself with brilliant, passionate entrepreneurial teammates at Tapjoy.