Are you an eager, smart sales professional with a passion for the digital media space? Do you think you would thrive in the informal and thrilling dynamic of a start-up environment? Do you want to take your career to the next level and work with multi-million dollar accounts? Then come and join the best and brightest in content Discovery.
Now is a great time to join Taboola! Recognised as the world’s leading content discovery platform, Taboola recommends editorial and sponsored content across many of the world’s most highly-trafficked sites. We help publishers monetize their content and drive higher engagement. We enable brands to surface their content to the right audience at scale and above all, we help people discover content they may like yet never knew existed.
Taboola is headquartered in New York City, and also has offices across the globe in Los Angeles, London, Tel Aviv, New Delhi, Bangkok, São Paulo, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Taboola is hiring an SMB Sales Executive Russia to develop new partnerships with online publishers in the fast growing Russian market. As part of Taboola’s SMB Publisher Sales team, you will be responsible for the entire sales process in order to onboard a large volume of publishers (Inbounds and Outbounds) and to help them monetize their sites.
We are looking for an intelligent, tech-savvy and multi-tasking hunter with a can-do attitude, high energy, a love for challenges and passion for online media.
Responsibilities and skills:
- Independently build and manage a large pipeline of leads and consistently close new business to meet or exceed revenue goals
- Gain an understanding of digital technology and revenue ecosystem and be able to explain product benefits within this context
- Build presentations, proposals and negotiate contracts
- Manage client expectations to foster long-term partnerships and maintain high retention rates
- Native Russian essential
- A minimum of 1-2 years of sales or digital media experience, with a revenue focus and drive to learn
- Proven communication, presentation, phone etiquette and general sales skills
- Ability to quickly absorb product information and relay value propositions to prospects and clients
- Detail oriented and analytical sales person to build and maintain sales funnel and optimize sales process
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients and monitoring/identifying trends in data and generated reports
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
Why choose Taboola?
Working at Taboola gives you the chance to be part of building something unique. We are a company that embraces change, has enormous potential for growth and offers a challenging yet collaborative working environment where you will always feel valued and be given every opportunity to make a name for yourself.
With an office culture that’s international, social and supportive, Taboola offers very generous benefits including 25 days holiday, excellent health insurance, some flexible working, free breakfast and lunch every day, stock options and Perkbox to name just a few.
So, if you’re ready for a new challenge in a company with like-minded creative individuals, a fast pace and endless opportunities with exciting brands why not come and see what we’re all about, you won’t be disappointed.