Taboola is changing the way people around the world connect to content they may like and never knew existed. Our algorithmically-powered engine generates over 300B monthly recommendations on USA Today, NBC, The Weather Channel and thousands of other sites. We’re one of the fastest growing Internet companies on the planet. Opportunities abound, the pace is quick and opportunities for career growth are uncapped.
Are you a motivated, ambitious individual looking to break into Sales? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Publisher Sales team and contribute to Taboola’s growth.
As a Sales Development Representative at Taboola, you will work closely with the publisher sales team to uncover new opportunities, develop contacts at publishing companies and work with Sales to close deals. Sales Development Representatives have a unique opportunity to learn the sales process from the ground up and work on both inbound and outbound opportunities.
- Drive revenue growth through outreach emails & phone calls with a focus on setting appointments for the sales team
- Generate scalable, high quality leads and manage the lead generation process
- Identify decision makers and research prospect’s contact information
- Educate prospects on Taboola advertising solutions
- Work closely with sales managers on various projects that are in support of the entire sales team
- Analyse and present weekly sales data, commenting on trends, anomalies etc.
- Assist with streamlining sales processes and support sales teams with documentary requirements to close deals
Successful candidates will be:
- Entrepreneurial, driven, and possess a results-focused mindset
- Well organized and diligent in following through
- Tactful and creatively persistent
- Team player / collaborative
- Interested in getting into ad-tech sales
- Passionate about digital media and a startup environment
- Recent graduate of a 4-year college with 1-2 years experience, internship experience is acceptable
- Experience in sales research, digital media advertising, or tech a plus
- Tech savvy with proficiency in Google Apps, MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The will and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment and learn, learn, learn!
- Fluency in one of Polish, Russian, Turkish, Spanish as well as English