As a Territory Sales Manager (TSM) you will work in our European HQ office in London with customer accounts of all sizes and industries to maximise sales results in your assigned territory which consists of the countries of the Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS). The TSM manages the sales process throughout the sales cycle, including prospecting, product demonstrations over the web, sales engineering assistance, account management, writing proposals, and closing business. This is a high impact, high volume and quota-carrying position.
Some of the things you’ll be doing include…
- Represent Tableau and its product suite in customer accounts of all sizes and industries
- Driving revenue growth from existing customers and acquiring new ones
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within the given territory
- Managing direct and indirect sales
- Efficiently cooperate with partner ecosystem
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and manage sales pipeline, prospect and assess sales potential with the ability to move a large number of transaction simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information into web-based system; logging all sales activity within the established processes; keeping customer account current and accurate
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide product demonstration to prospects
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
Who you are…
- Experienced. Considerable direct and channel sales experience, including transactional sales experience. Previous experience in technical role (product support or training) a plus
- Relentlessly High Standards. Consistent overachievement of sales goals, including quotas, high transactional volume and activity levels (call, demos, meetings, etc.)
- Performer. Ability to develop and manage sales pipeline with a proven track record of handling and closing a large number of transactions simultaneously
- Detail oriented. Detail and process oriented
- Go-Getter. Willing to go the extra mile with a strong work ethic; self-directed and resourceful
- Excellent Communication. You know what to say and more importantly, how to say it. Fluency in English and Russian is required; other CIS/ CEE languages are an advantage.
- Technically Savvy. Proficiency in Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer required. Working knowledge of Salesforce.com or equivalent preferred
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.