The Partner Sales Manager Russia is responsible for driving sales of Tableau products within Russia with and through partners. This role will be responsible for driving business with new partners, as well as continuing to grow and increase sales with existing partners. This role, working with partners, manages all aspects of the sales process in including prospecting, lead management, qualification, product demonstrations, evaluation, close and account care. This is a quota‐carrying sales position that plays an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Define and execute territory / account sales plans with partners for the geographic territory and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned territory.
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Working closely with partners’ sales teams
- Build joint marketing and business plans with partners to meet and exceed quota
- Drive negotiations and participate in and execute partner related complex deals
- Set up and lead regular meetings with counterparts with partner organization.
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast‐paced sales environment
- Proficient with standard corporate productivity tools
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills both in English and Russian
- Partner sales experience
- Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree with a technical or business focus preferred
- Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory
- Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue; passionate about growing and developing existing partner’s footprint within Tableau
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, freakishly friendly customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer.