Synergy Startups is a boutique consultancy which connects foreign investors with growing businesses in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa programme. We are looking to expand our online presence by providing value to current and potential UK immigrants by creating free and practical content which breaks down information and provides clarity around all aspects of the immigration process.
About the role
We are looking for an innovative and driven Russian-speaking Videographer/Graphic Designer with strong video production skills and graphic design knowledge. Working alongside Social Media Marketing Manager and the Founder, you will be responsible for creating, producing, and delivering engaging video and audio content for the website, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, podcasts, and all other digital and social media channels. This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of an exciting start-up with a large and relatable cause.
What you will be doing:
- Creating, producing, and editing video, podcasts, and audio content, including interviews, vlogs, events, and expert advice, meeting the specific needs of each social media channel as well as company’s vision.
- Working alongside SMM Manager to create visual aspects of marketing materials, website, and other media such as infographics and illustrations using various Adobe software, including Photoshop.
- Managing the storage of all video and audio assets to maximise efficiency and ease of access for the company's stakeholders.
- Managing the filming and audio kit and maintaining the technical equipment.
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest video and audio content and platform developments, as well as reporting on new and emerging video trends across existing and emerging social channels.
- Accompanying the Founder in/around London (with the possibility of traveling to other UK cities) on a daily basis to make a valuable digital content by interviewing inspiring entrepreneurs and top experts in their respective fields as well as building Founder’s personal as well as company’s brands.
Who we are looking for:
- 1-2 years of hands-on content video and podcast creation experience, from conception to production and final edit.
- An excellent portfolio (videos, podcasts, graphic design work).
- Solid technical and equipment knowledge (camera, lighting, sound, etc).
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop). Knowledge of Canva is desirable.
- In-depth knowledge of specific channel and platform requirements for video and audio content.
- Fluency in English and Russian languages.
- Tech-savvy and comfortable using both Mac and PC.
- Has a clear creative vision and is driven to produce all content to a first-class standard.
- Self-motivated with a background of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to see projects through from conceptualisation to production.
- The right candidate must consume and love Gary Vee’s content.
What’s in it for you?
This position will give you the opportunity to influence the content decision-making process, as well as provide you with almost complete creative autonomy when creating the content. You will have a chance to introduce new ideas and to shape the company’s tone of the voice and the way the company engages with its audience. The right candidate will also have a chance to connect with many inspiring entrepreneurs and top experts in their respective fields. If this job sounds like your perfect next career step, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a hyperlinked portfolio and links to your work/digital/social media channels that you have worked on.