Synergy Startups is a boutique consultancy which connects foreign investors with growing businesses in the UK under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) Visa programme. We are looking to expand our online presence by providing value to current and potential UK immigrants by creating free and practical content which breaks down information and provides clarity around all aspects of the immigration process.
About the role
We are currently looking for a driven, Russian-speaking digital marketing professional to define and manage our website content, social media, and digital marketing strategies.
What you will be doing:
- Defining website content and social media strategies, plans, and schedules to support the overall digital marketing strategy.
- Generating, publishing, and sharing engaging content across the company’s website and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Podcast).
- Ensuring all social media content is posted according to the set schedule.
- Engaging with online audiences, influencers, and potential collaborators.
- Participating in community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Conducting keyword research to optimise existing content, uncover new opportunities, and maximise various platforms’ exposure.
- Assisting with the measurement and reporting of content and social media performance, including formulation of CTAs, optimisation of conversion rates, and tracking ROI.
- Supporting the maintenance of the company’s website.
- Creating optimised page titles, meta descriptions, and content when required.
- Attaining the website’s KPIs, such as reducing bounce rate, increasing dwell time, and improving conversion rate.
- Identifying new trends and best practices in online marketing, researching potential interviewees and events which are worth covering, and ensuring the company is at the forefront of the industry’s developments.
Who we are looking for:
- 6-12 months of in-house or agency social media marketing or digital marketing experience in London. Previous copywriting experience is highly desirable.
- Up-to-date knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, and Podcast is mandatory.
- Excellent written communication skills in both English and Russian.
- Experience in producing and editing content for a wide range of digital channels.
- Strong interest in social media and enthusiasm for all forms of online marketing activities, plus, a desire to learn and contribute to various other marketing activities and initiatives.
- A portfolio or links to your own social media accounts.
- Basic knowledge of web design and HTML/CMS experience are advantageous.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creative “growth” mindset, and a can-do attitude. The right candidate must consume and love Gary Vee’s content.
What’s in it for you?
If defining strategy from scratch gets you excited, and if developing an online presence and engaging with online audiences are your motivators, this role is for you. We are ready to give you autonomy and variety to enable you to achieve our mission of helping all current and potential business immigrants to settle in the UK. To apply, please send your CV along with the links to the social media accounts you have worked on to firstname.lastname@example.org with the "SMME" in the subject line.