Professional Services Consultant (Marketing)
Swrve provides the market leading comprehensive marketing platform for enterprise companies to design, deliver and automate multi-channel interactions and campaigns that engage their users across email, mobile, web and OTT devices. With deep analytic capabilities and sophisticated engagement tools on top of a real-time engine, Swrve is building the next generation of marketing technology. Swrve combines today's biggest technology trends—mobile, machine learning & digital marketing—to make it simple for marketers to delight their customers.
Processing over twelve billion events daily, Swrve's Mobile Engagement Platform helps enterprises maximize engagement and monetization by empowering marketers to deliver made-to-order mobile experiences to every customer. Swrve provides a comprehensive set of mobile-first capabilities that include audience targeting, real-time segmentation, conversations, push notifications, in-app messaging, A/B testing, predictive models, real-time data orchestration, and rich analytics across all marketing channels. Swrve is installed in hundreds of apps across industries, such as retail, online marketplaces, media and entertainment, travel and hospitality, sports, gaming, telecom and wireless, and financial services. Swrve's customers and partners are leading brands, agencies, and technology companies—including Telefonica, Emirates, Ryanair, Disney, Capital One, Three UK, Cox Communications, Warner Brothers.
Swrve is private, venture backed, and headquartered in San Francisco, California. Swrve has offices globally with product management and engineering teams in Dublin, Ireland, and sales, business development, and customer success in London. Announced September 14, 2017, Swrve secured a $25M D Round.
We are looking for smart, motivated, quick thinking technologists who are relationship pros to join our Customer Success Team in London. As a Professional Services Consultant, it is your responsibility to be the expert in guiding marketing teams who are just getting their heads wrapped around mobile. The ideal candidate will be a mobile marketing expert who can comfortably advise the biggest brands on their mobile strategy and execution. If this sounds like you, drop us a line!
- Support the pre-sales process to ensure customer proposals and projects are set up for success
- Manage service engagements, to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Scope and deliver ongoing strategic marketing services projects and up sells
- Advise customers on mobile marketing best practices
- Scope and manage delivery of bespoke customer KPI reporting
- Refine Swrve's onboarding materials and update best practices as market needs change
- Represent and advocate on your customers’ behalf with Swrve's product and engineering teams
- 5-7 years experience working 1:1 delivering services, onboarding and supporting customers
- Experience with digital marketing tools, and channels, such as: Email, SMS, and Push Notifications
- Experience working with collaboration tools such as Zendesk, Slack, JIRA, Salesforce
- Experience working with mobile and web based technologies such as REST and SQL
- Ability to communicate with marketers, and engineers and developers about technical subjects
- Ability to anticipate and manage project risks
- Confident, solution-oriented, independent worker
- Strong communicator, capable of thought leadership; both within the team, and the industry
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding and changing environment
- Four year university/college degree required, MBA/MSc preferred
- Swrve’s client base is global, so a willingness to travel approx 25% of time is desirable
- Experience working within industries, including; Travel & Hospitality, Financial Service Institutions, and Media & Entertainment
- Experience working within a Management Consultancy, or Digital Agency
- Proficiency in additional language: Spanish, German, French, Russian is desirable