A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at Stephen Webster!
The Salon Assistant is responsible for the smooth running salon as well as provide outstanding customer service, establishing and developing strong customer relationships, and building individual sales volume. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, organized, highly proactive and elegantly aggressive ‘go getter’ to establish the strong clientele relationships.
Just a few of the key responsibilities:
To assist with managing store operations
- To manage the daily operations and functions are carried out in line with store protocol
- To become a Super User for SAP
- Work with SAP to process stock in/out transfers
- To provide excellent repair service, working with production department to ensure timely turnaround
- To support CRM by correctly collecting client and sales data
- To manage E-commerce sales via click and collect and dispatching orders
Developing the business
- To develop an in depth knowledge of the products, including the design inspiration, price points and ‘unique’ selling aspects of the brand
- To achieve, and exceed sales targets
- To contribute to the Stephen Webster database of client detail
Be an ambassador for the brand and Sales Performance
- Build and develop clientele loyalty, including planning and delivering of Client events and initiatives, working in conjunction with the team and in line with the expected brand image
- To provide excellent customer service
- To constantly personally look for opportunities to drive sales and achieve sales targets
Skills and experience
- Luxury Sales experience required
- Experience of working in the Jewelry Industry is an advantage
- High school graduate or equivalent 2+ years of sales experience
- Language skills are also an advantage, particularly Russian and Chinese.
- Consistent Sales performance with demonstrated results in achieving and exceeding sales quota required.
- Effective interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively using available technology such as electronic register Attention to detail, initiative, and enthusiasm are required.
- Ability to work well in an environment that requires a high degree of multi-tasking with minimal supervision.
- Required to work a flexible schedule based on business needs that includes, evenings, weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £26,000.00 to £28,000.00 /year
- luxury sales: 2 years
- jewelry industry: 2 years