The CRM & Data manager will be responsible for developing Client's knowledge, shaping journeys according to personae, and building a data-strategy to increase clients' loyalty & drive sales.
This position will oversee the development of CRM initiatives, the implementation of BI tools, and the set-up of cross-department reporting. Leveraging on test & learn approach, customer insights, and local feedback, you will be optimizing the client lifecycle across mediums. The candidate will help us to develop elaborated strategies, to allow a global approach, a personalized communication scheme, and an elaborated loyalty plan.
- Lead customer insights & data-strategy
- Manage current reporting to provide to the business across areas meaningful insights and suggestion actions with the CRM analyst
- Develop new data enrichment strategies to improve client's 360 view
- Manage data-mining initiatives to improve client's understanding with third party provider
- Pilot single customer view project across initiatives, channels and regions
- Provide requirements for large scale data segmentation and profiling projects to enable better tracking of customer segment migration
- Participate in UAT, Change Requests meeting, Enhancements committee to improve client's view
- Partner with media team on media and social CRM initiatives, to profile customers and recommend target groups
- Develop Marketing Campaigns & Client's lifecycle:
- Create and develop the CRM campaign strategies across all key customer segments globally and per region leveraging sales force, liaising with all relevant stakeholders (e-commerce, Clientelling, brand marketing, merchandising, etc.)
- Support the life cycle / customers journey's based on relevant triggers
- Manage the implementation and execution of multiple cross-markets, cross-mediums campaigns
- Work closely and ensure great communication with local markets & other departments during the campaign period
- Work closely with the email marketing team to execute email programs to drive retention
- Work closely with marketing to forecast CRM initiatives incremental sales and ensure that financial targets are met
- Build & oversee reporting
- Analyze campaign data to gather actionable insights and suggest optimization strategies
- Manage customer analysis driving concise and focused insight and understanding about our customer to all relevant teams within the business
- Own the customer insights reporting and identify channel specific customer trends to build CRM strategies.
- Set and monitor KPI's for customer retention and build multi channel programs to achieve these targets including emails, paid social/media CRM, direct mail, Clientelling, events, gifting, etc.
The Ideal Candidate
- Familiar with CRM platforms such as Sales force, Google Analytics, 1 to 1 App - a consolidated Sales force knowledge is a plus
- Previous experience in implementing new CRM / Data platforms, especially Sales force
- Embrace a challenging and fast-paced work environment and to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines
- Solid analytical abilities/background in propensity modelling, customer profiling and targeting, direct to consumer communications, retention approaches (lifecycle programs etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex data clearly and strategically to multiple levels of management in an easy to understand manner with clear recommendations
- Extremely strong customer focus - ability to see from the customers perspective while remaining brand and business right
- Team player; ability to work with all business divisions in a proactive manner and drive results
- Ability to build strong relationships on a cross-functional basis at various levels within the business
- Instinctive commercial drive
- University graduate, ideally of degree standard or equivalent with a mathematical, analytical and/or statistical component
- At least 3 - 6 years in CRM and ideally in Ecom digital marketing
- Proactive self-starter with ability to work independently and creatively solve problems
- Positive, enthusiastic individual with a 'can do' attitude
Stella McCartney is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories which develops an ensemble of powerful Luxury and Sport & Lifestyle brands.
The Stella McCartney label was launched in 2001.
As a lifelong vegetarian, Stella McCartney does not use any leather or fur in her designs. A signature style of sharp tailoring, natural confidence and sexy femininity is apparent in all her collections which include women's ready-to-wear, accessories, lingerie, eyewear, fragrance and kids collections. In addition to the main line, Stella McCartney has a long-term partnership with adidas for the sports performance collection "adidas by Stella McCartney".