Within the role, you will be creating an interactive human centric dashboard, manage streams of metadata, retrieve time series from databases and visualise behaviour patterns. On a day to day basis you will be working alongside our CTO developing the product further.
Apply if you are familiar with most of the following:
- NodeJS or similar framework
- Data handling
- Databases Operations (especially ones like MongoDB)
- HTML and CSS
- Experience with data visualisation libraries like D3js
- Agile Development
Bonus point if you have
- Angular or React experience
- AWS, Spark and Python knowledge
Take into consideration:
- You write clean, concise, self-documenting code that both you and your team can still understand a year after.
- You think in patterns: Synchronous/asynchronous, Multithreaded/event driven, Latency/bandwidth and you take them into consideration before writing code.
- You are familiar with the latest technologies and use them judiciously. You can tell which of the modern tools in your belt work for the task at hand and which do not.
- You will also be working together with our new data scientist to develop new ways of visualising the data
- Unique experience working with an award winning and fast growing tech start-up
- Working on a patent pending product and ability to contribute to new patents
- Mentorship from ex-Microsoft (Forbes 30 Under 30) and ex-Just-Eat entrepreneurs
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- Office parties and social evenings
The recruitment period is 12.02.2018 - 12.08.2018.