People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names, and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like “hard work” and “dedication” together with “community” and “respect” has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We call this Team Spirit and it's what makes us different. It's what makes you different.
Description of Business Line:
Is responsible for developing, managing and retaining client relationships with high net worth individuals as part of a member of a team of private bankers who are focused on one or more target segments.
Summary of Role:
• Responsible for developing, managing and retaining client relationships with high net worth individuals as part of a member of a team of private bankers who are focused on one or more target segments.
• To be a key role model and mentor to help others develop in the SGH team
• Ensure that you adhere to and drive a culture that treats clients fairly that focuses on long term sustainability of client relationships
• Knowledge of markets, products and advice (investment management, wealth planning, banking, credit, and capital markets)
• Meet or exceed a number of individual and team-based financial targets, including income, AUM/NNMA and return on AUMs
• Strong knowledge and discipline relating to risk management, compliance, AML and regulatory procedures
• Ensure that all regulatory training and testing is completed in a timely manner
• Strong business development skills to develop new client relationships through relationship management with key business introducers and existing client base to maximise further opportunities
• Actively involved in developing and maintaining client relationships, both individually and as part of a team
• Main clients focus: both UHNWI and HNWI in one or more defined segments
• The Senior Private Banker will be expected to act as a role model to, and provide coaching and guidance to less experienced bankers and assistants
• Work effectively and successfully within the team and corporate framework
• Perform all duties in accordance with the principles outlined in the SGPBH Code of Conduct, as well as the policies and procedures relevant to your responsibilities, to ensure that you adhere to a culture that treats clients fairly and focuses on the long term sustainability of client relationships
• Fully respect SG Policies and Procedures defined locally, at PRIV and at Group Level, in order to control operational risks
• Respect of local SGPBH procedures and relevant regulations
• Application of IMMUNE and FORCE rules
• Must seek advice from management in case of doubt
Level of Autonomy:
Job holder can authorise and make private client financial decisions within the business proposition
• Manager level competencies as defined in the SG Leadership Model
• In-depth product knowledge and excellent sales and relationship management skills.
• Strong business development skills
• Manages and targets clients and key relationships.
• Advising across a broad range of products and services
• Knowledge of regulations applying to the bank, its staff and our clients
• Good knowledge of the wider SG Group
• Client development and retention capabilities
• Knowledge of internal risk and conduct management, compliance, AML procedures and constant vigilance in respect of them
• The Senior Private Banker may provide training and guidance to staff, also including formal supervisory responsibilities as required
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Strong commercial acumen
• Exercise good judgement skills to prevent fraud and raise alerts as necessary
• Team Player & Collaboration
• Coverage across Russian clients
• Level 4 RDR compliant qualification such as the CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD)
• Level 6 qualification such as the CISI Full Diploma, BA Qualified or equivalent
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment