Salesforce EMEA is looking for a highly experienced trailblazer to drive the continued success of the #1 Intelligent B2C/B2B Clouds. This Director/Sr. Director is focused on one of our core Clouds [TBC] with three core sets of value-added responsibilities (1) Rigorous data-driven business recommendations; (2) Own strategic planning activities that require interface with management; (3) Build winning strategies to drive long-term growth (e.g. business innovation, product benchmarks, operational playbooks, data science tools, resource trade-offs...)
This experienced professional should be able to drive rigorous execution together with senior executives and key cross-functional stakeholders and to translate data into easily digestible messages, communications and presentations. The successful candidate will possess very strong influencing skills, demonstrated business transformational impact and change management, plus team leadership.
This Director will be part of the EMEA Cloud Sales Strategy team, with a hybrid approach to traditional jobs in strategic planning, business operations and product intelligence. The role is sustained on vast amount of sales data. This position will be based out of our offices in London and reporting to the Head of Cloud Sales Strategy and Operations.
- Own go-to-market planning (from coverage to quota allocation), long-range planning and the interface with management and finance teams
- Lead business innovation projects, operational excellence, and ongoing partnership with insightful analysis and strategic recommendations
- Build executive presentations (QBR) and business recommendations, crafting the message on behalf of senior stakeholders
- Strong management skills in a digital-first and diverse environment (8+ years project/people management experience delivering large-scale projects)
- Solid self-starter behavior: Curious, out-of-the-box, autonomous to develop the practice
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, originate new solutions/ approaches and develop recommendations
- Strong communication skills, translating data compelling presentations (PowerPoint), ability to present Salesforce internally and externally and complex interrelated situations
- Team player: highly collaborative style with strong networking and influencing skills across business functions
- Significant experience in B2B and B2C go-to-market strategies as a consultant or in a sales strategy equivalent function in an diverse environment.
- Solid experience with analytical packages Excel/VBA, SQL/Business Objects, Tableau (or similar)
- Advanced degree is a plus (e.g. MBA)
- Salesforce, the Customer Success Platform and world’s #1 CRM, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas—a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as- you-go business model and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model. These founding principles have taken our company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes World’s Most Innovative Company five years in a row and #1 Fortune 100 Best Company to Work For. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career at Salesforce. Together, with our whole Ohana (Hawaiian for “family”) made up of our employees, customers, partners and communities, we are working to improve the state of the world.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.