Rose of York is an inviting and friendly English Language school in the heart of London which has been providing excellent English language tuition for over 26 years.Our primary mission is to assist students in achieving excellence and proficiency in the use of English while ensuring you enjoy your time in London. Our staff members are very friendly and always happy and willing to help you. The teachers are dedicated, qualified and experienced English teachers who have a passion and a desire to help you learn English in a fun and empowering way.
We are looking for a determined and capable intern, who will take part in the Sales and Marketing activities of the school.
Internship available ona Full-time or Part-time basis.
Unpaid Internship- Travel expenses are reimbursement (inner London).
- Competitor research.
- Sourcing new leads and sales support.
- Effectively organising and updating a database of partners.
- Promoting the company and its services to a wide range of new and existing partners
- Excellent level of written and spoken English.
- Fluent in one or more of the following languages: Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, Taiwanese, Vietnamese or Turkish.
- Confident and polite telephone manner with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Confident in MS Office.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills.
- A diligent and highly proactive individual focused on learning and self-improvement.
- Able to provide innovative ideas and a fresh view-point and to express these proposals to the team.
Benefits to the candidate:
- An opportunity to immerse yourself into a fast-paced office environment, within in a rapidly growing company
- A unique opportunity to explore a distinct and influential market focusing on product and account management
- An invaluable insight into an established organisation with a proven success record, who are constantly evolving to maintain a leading edge in the competitive and dynamic world of technology and digital marketing
- Excellent development of communication skills – liaising and working with a wide range of professionals both within the office environment, and across a wide network of distributors.
- Enhancing skills with MS Office.
- Job Types: Full-time, Internship, Volunteer
- London, Greater London
- Mandarin, Japanese, Korean, Arabic, Russian, Taiwanese, Viet