A LITTLE ABOUT US
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking as we know it is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money - for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 1.5m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly - it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In two years, we’ve grown to over 350 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for an Information Security Officer reporting directly to CTO at our London-based office.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Policy and procedure writing and implementation as efficient processes
- Periodic review and improvement of existing processes and policies to ensure their high standard
- Working closely with engineering, compliance, legal and operations to ensure high standard of information security
- Working with third party InfoSec auditors (penetration testing, PCI compliance etc)
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Understanding of IT risks
- Experience in InfoSec and Cyber Security
- Experience setting up policies and processes in InfoSec area
- Familiarity with PCI-DSS, ISO27001, SOC 2/3 or other global standards
- Familiarity with relevant regulation
- Understanding of cloud technology
- Understanding of agile development processes and devops
- Ability to communicate effectively
- String analytical and problem solving skills
- Pro-active and result focused approach
- Fast learner
- You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
- We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
- Competitive salary
- Private pension plan
- Free Revolut Premium subscription
- Free dinners