Reed Professional Services (RPS) is a Management Consultancy, technology services and outsourcing company specialising in IT, financial services and associated sectors. We specialise in partnership solutions, people skills and providing stability giving our clients powerful solutions and focused approach.
RPS have been engaged with a leading Banking organisation throughout the UK, delivering many vital work packages. For this project the team works across a global footprint and is responsible for driving the financial crime execution goals and objectives of the Corporate Bank. Responsibilities include the On-boarding and Refresh of clients along with Enhanced Due Diligence, Risk Acceptance and Change across all client segments within banking. To support this, the need for experienced, Russian Speaking - Business Intelligence Analyst, has been identified to join and work alongside our existing teams.
We're looking for someone who has experience as a Business Intelligence Analyst, and has worked within a business intelligence environment and understands the investigative element around due diligence. You will need to be able to use tools such as online research, Lexis Nexis and deep dives into research. Previous Banking or KYC experience is not a must and training will be provided. You will need to be confident filing research and present this back to a forum in a succinct and focused manner and having the ability to speak another language will help them with researching more local information.
The roles will initially be a 6-month engagement, paying up to £450 P/D (DOE). The ideal candidates will have experience with the following:
- Must speak Russian to a business level standard.
- Should come from a business intelligence background and understand the investigative aspect of due diligence. Previous banking or KYC is not required.
- Ability to work unsupervised and be able to use initiative to solve often complex problems.
- Ability to speak confidently at Forum meetings and engage with internal and external stakeholders often at Managing Director level.
- Ability to make recommendations and respond to challenges and provide reasoned arguments to support recommendations.
- Educated to Degree level
- Ability to work using own initiative and come to conclusions and make recommendations to senior stakeholders
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Relevant AML/CTF or ABC qualifications i.e. ACAMs
- Previous experience of Due Diligence in a financial services background would be a plus but is not essential.
- The roles will be based in London, full time.
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.