Looking for a motivated Production Assistant to join our growing team.
Roles & Responsibility include/ but not limited to :
Supporting Product Development Manager on daily responsibilities, seasonal and adhoc special projects
Assist the PD manager Updating Technical spec, raw materiel swatches, measurement Spec. Assist the PD manager on Collection Plan and CAD. Raw material sourcing and procurement
Update database raw material procurement and manufacturer purchase orders
Update at the end of each season the Raw materiel Stock inventory .
Monitor critical path, ensure deadlines are meet
Despatch raw materials to factory, seasonal/adhoc
Independently manage all shipments/couriers for sampling and production – update shipment log
Support with sample request if location is at factory - log status
Fabric/trims inventory at factory – log and track levels
Product Quality Control
Assist Fittings – update Fittings comments + organise all toiling materiel for pattern cutters + record all measurements
Assist on Zedonk for updating DATA BASE Supplier, Raw materiel , Products. Assist Production assistant on : all shipments Patterns Log.
The Ideal Candidate
- Photoshop , Illustrator, Indesign , excel , microsoft, ZEDONK
- Multi-task seasonal collection and adhoc special projects.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills, with attention to detail and good team player
- Graduate in fashion related degree, 1-2yrs related experience working alongside Product Development and Production
- Fluent speaking and writing in English, second language would be good
- English, Full professional proficiency
RACIL is a London based brand set up by designer Racil Chalhoub in 2015. It’s focus and ‘tour de force’ is the Tuxedo or Le Smoking for women. Playfully re-inventing the Tuxedo, the brand offers impeccable tailoring and quality and is sold in some of the most prestigious boutiques worldwide.