Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
- This position will be the part of a team of capability builders who accelerate growth of internal product, processes, systems/technology, and IP across the Publicis Media global network. Currently these capabilities are developed at the global centers of the company.
- In this role, the Capability Director will report into the Global Director of Capability and collaborate with another Capability Director to orchestrate the hand-off from global to local, working directly with local markets to lead capability implementation and employee upskilling.
- The desired outcome is faster and more efficient deployment of important company capabilities. Success will require knowledge of Publicis Media’s existing business and priorities as well as the ability to navigate global to local dynamics.
High priority capabilities that will require oversight from the Capability Team will include:
- New Business Prospecting
- TAAG (Advanced Ad Ops)
- Dynamic Creative
In addition to providing in-market Capability Sessions, this role will support our Global Practices by providing ‘consultancy services’ to more effectively scale their products and services across the PM global network, both in terms of in-market solutions but also finding ways to automate the scaling process (for example, leveraging our internal eLearning platform IQ Academy more effectively).
- Reporting to the Global Director of Capability
- Team will be comprised of two Capability Directors and a Capability Coordinator
- In 2018, the Capability Team will focus primarily on 12 markets: Canada, Mexico, Italy, Spain, Nordics, MENA, Russia, Poland, South Africa, Singapore, India, and Australia
- Work with the Global Director of Capability to understand the key capability priorities and then adapt to a customized deployment plan
- Work with Local Market CEOs, Leadership and Subject Experts to further understand capability needs and barriers in order to customize implementation and training solutions
- Work with Global Practices to understand capability and be able to adapt to suit local market requirements
- Full creation of Capability building materials for week-long in-market Sessions
- Visit local markets to deploy capability, drive technical implementation and ensure rapid education/training
- Proactively scale learnings from local market visits across the network, including Regional CEOs, Global Practices and Global Client Leads
- Partner with the other Capability Director to manage the workload of the Capability Coordinator
- Eager and excited to travel extensively to local Publicis Media offices
- Passionately own capability vision and drive adoption through organization
- Disciplined approach to project management
- Highly personable: easily builds relationships at senior levels and is extremely comfortable presenting
- Ability to proactively solve problems and work through barriers
- Navigation of global to local dynamics / build relationships
- Organization mapping / logistics planning / situation analysis
- Ability to learn from past experiences and demonstrate continuous process improvement
- Ability to learn quickly and make fast decisions
- Strategic thinking / ability to internally market capability as creating competitive advantage to increase local market adoption
- Technical aptitude / ability to understand data & technology needs
- Must have 3+ years working within any Publicis Media brand and is working at an Associate Director/Director level
- Must have experience working in multi-national, multi market, global agency role
- Must have proven experience managing relationships at all levels, up to and including CEO level
- Must have experience identifying and converting business growth opportunities with existing and new clients
- Must have experience building and implementing product roadmaps for clients
- Must have experience presenting to a large, senior-level audience
- Must have experience in packaging and scaling best practice solutions across markets
- Experience working with Programmatic and/or advanced data solutions would be advantageous
- Working knowledge of another language would be advantageous (Spanish, Russian, etc.)
- Preference is to have this role based in London, but can be negotiable for the ideal candidate
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.