Prospective Integration Limited is at a forefront of technology from varied sectors and industries. We are uniquely placed to be at the cutting edge of technological advanced by specialising in integrating incompatible devices.
We partnered with the best vendors and suppliers in the industry, including but not limited to Crestron, Microsoft, Cisco, Dahua, Paxton, Panasonic, Synology.
Our professional team is proving unique solutions based on the latest technologies and tight relationship with key suppliers and manufacturers.
Due to continued expansion of our business, we are currently seeking to recruit Accounts Manager to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have solid experience and extensive skills in the field looking for a challenge in their career.
Typical duties and responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Develop and handle business accounts for the purpose of product sale by using internal software
- Providing in-depth financial analysis and providing expert financial perspective and opinions
- Assisting field technicians with unique requirements of financial services clients
- Establishing and executing internal controls over the company’s accounting and financial procedures
- Preparing financial statements, balance sheets, cash flow reports, budgets and financial projections
- Reviewing and approving all invoices to be paid, reviewing accounts receivable aging reports
- Negotiating credit accounts and supplier agreements, reviewing all contracts and financing agreements
- Providing accurate and comprehensive financial information to the owners for long-term financial strategy
- Providing the leadership for long-term financial planning and introduce more efficient systems for credit control
- Business strategy building and development of business plans
- Handle confidential information and documents by recommending and implementing procedural changes
- Preparing and reviewing documentation for IT/telecom tenders
- Being involved in IT/Telecom Project planning, strategies and control
- Have at least a MBA degree from an accredited UK university
- Have experience in building financial models, conducting market research and customer discovery
- Have experience and skills in working with business analysis, financial controlling, forecasting, budgeting, and business development
- Experience and skills in IT/Telecom and hardware in the financial industry setting is essential
The ideal candidate should:
- Must be multilingual, being fluent in English and Russian
- Self-motivated, multi-tasks, and manages time effectively with some guidance and supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and be comfortable dealing with people at all levels
- Have a level temperament, resilient attitude and ability respond positively to constructive criticism
- No criminal record
Closing Date: 6th September 2018
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £51,600.00 /year
- Diploma of Higher Education