This opportunity is part of the Planet Expat Work Abroad Program, which aims to maximize your chances of joining one of the most innovative companies in Europe and Latin America. Here is more information about the hiring company:
We are a company specialized in connecting home professionals with people looking to remodel their home. In our platform with millions of users, you can get from ideas and inspiration, to purchasing products and services for remodeling your house. We have offices in the UK, Germany and the US.
Founded in 2009, we are now present in 14 countries and have more than 2000 employees worldwide. We are a fast-growing company looking for new team members to join our entrepreneurial and friendly environment, based at the center of beautiful and dynamic cities.
We are looking for a person that will be responsible for maintaining and supporting all sales subscriptions. You will be working closely with the sales team and supporting them. These are the main missions you will be doing:
- Manage direct debit platform and supervise payments for the sales team.
Supervise aging report to determine overdue payments and keep track of each customer’s outstanding balances.
Take care of all payment decline notifications and transfer this information to sales reps and managers.
Make account reconciliations and audits
Cancel and amend accounts as per manager approval, making sure everything is correct and recorded in all related platforms.
Generate and send out invoices.
Communicate with US Billing and Finance teams.
- Fluent English and/or Russian preferred but not mandatory.
- 2 years or more in an analytical or billing role.
- Have experience with Zuora (strongly preferred)
- Have experience with payment platforms like GoCardless or CloudPayments.
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM preferred
- Have extreme attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive and private information and reports.
- Be able to manage a heavy workload whilst meeting strict deadlines.