Phenomen Films UK - Post Production Coordinator
Atlas is excited to be recruiting for a cutting edge independent art film production house (Phenomen Films UK). Based in Central London
What we’re looking for:
- Due expansion, we are seeking a highly motivated, talented and committed POST PRODUCTION COORDINATOR to support a large scale project in post.
- Dominantly this is a coordinating and communications role to aid in the support of all elements of post production running smoothly, and to flag issues with the correct channels. Therefore a high knowledge of post production is necessary.
- The work environment is fast-paced, exciting and innovative, with a distinct lack of monotony.
- The role is English speaking with Russian being an advantage.
- Experience working in film, events and cross media is beneficial.
Qualities for correct candidate.
- Ambitious, motivated and energetic
- A love of contemporary film/ live art/ philosophy etc
- Experienced with a high understanding of all film post production processes
- Administrative skills, familiar with google open documents etc
- Tech/app savvy
- An understanding of Creative Directors/Artists/ and the role being to support their vision.
- Flexible with working hours and deadline conscious.
- Logistical experience/organising/producing experience a must
- Technical knowledge of editing/colour grading softwares
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to execute a range of tasks efficiently in a fast paced environment
- Results orientated
- Excellent communicator
- Quick learner and adaptable
Please touch on the above in Cover Letter.
- Coordinating, flagging, and responding to a large scale post production
- Communicating blips to the correct channels
- Following up and staying on top of any issues that arise
- Reporting to senior management
- Making sure things run smoothly and that any issues are being solved/are with the right people
Salaries are dependent on experience.
( Great opportunities for fast growth within the company for the right candidate)
Job Type: Full-time
Start Time: ASAP, though other positions are following so do get in touch.
Required languages :
- English and:
- Russian (beneficial)
BA or MA in media preferred/ experience in post-production.
Please send CV, Cover letter and a recent snap of you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Diploma (Preferred)
- London, Greater London (Required)
- Russian (Required)