One of the most accurate words to describe the company culture is – integrity. Everyone despite their level of seniority is treated fairly and with respect: same as their business clients are.
The company supplies Eastern European food and beverages to the independent and specialized stores all across the UK and is the largest and leading UK distributor within their sector.
THE COMPANY OFFERS
- A solid portfolio of loyal existing clients
- Work from spacious and newly built offices in Essex
- A use of company car during the office hours to visit clients
- Permanent and full-time employment
- A basic salary ranging from 20-25K based on your experience and a commission system (around +10%)
- Additional benefits, like the death in service benefit, medical insurance, pension scheme 3%
- A very friendly and professional environment
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Sales of goods to a well-established network of existing Cash & Carry clients
- Prospect for new business all around the designated area
- Forecast, budget and track account revenues and cost
- Conduct regular reviews of business performance, promotion strategies
PLEASE APPLY IF YOU HAVE
- Any type of B2B or B2C sales experience in the UK.
- Fluent in English. Any East European language is a plus.
If you think you have the right experience for this role and feel your skills match the requirements, or if you would like more information on the role, please contact and/or send your resume to ruta(at)peoplelink.group