Peak’s mission is to improve people’s quality of life in a fun way. Founded in 2013, Peak has grown quickly, producing Peak - Brain Training, the #1 brain training app on mobile with more than 40 million users in 14 languages. Our app was chosen by Apple and Google as one of the best apps available and is regularly featured by both as leading example of mobile technology. At Peak, we aim high, we are open, we challenge, we grow, we care about one another and we play as a team. 2018 is an exciting year for the business which will see us build on our success as the market leading Brain Training solution and expand into new verticals.
As Enterprise Solutions Consultant, you are helping Peak reach new heights. This is a newly created function designed to help the Product and R&D team finalise the Product / Market fit for our Brain Training & Brain assessment solution and ultimately bring to market our new B2B solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- You will manage all in-bound BtoB leads from the Corporate / Hiring / Education and Health verticals. You will act as the primary client contact and will lead projects through to full deployment, prioritizing opportunities according to business potential and product development constraints.
- You will work closely with all major stakeholders (Product, Tech, Data, Design, Marketing) to fine tune our BtoB product roadmap, recommending priority features and articulating client needs in the most efficient way.
- Business Strategy – Reporting directly to the COO, you will help structure our BtoB Business plan according to the success of the pilot projects, building strategic account pipelines and developing detailed Go To Market plans per vertical and per geo.
WE NEED THESE SKILLS:
- The right mix of Commercial and Analytical skills, combining excellent written and verbal communication with a strong analytical mind.
- An appetence for Client services and analytical sales as well as the ability to play as a team to ensure you engage efficiently with engineers, product managers, data scientists and developers.
- Data engagement: you will know how to engage users and how to tell data stories, in scientific and in commercial contexts; you will be the best ambassador of Peak with your clients and the best ambassador of your clients’ needs within Peak.
- A few years proven Commercial experience within other disruptive Tech businesses or leading Strategy Consulting firms
- A strong academic background (ideally MSc from a leading Engineering or Business school)
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability — taking ownership of a problem comes naturally to you
- You will be great at prioritizing tasks in a busy environment and show that you can hit deadlines and exceed expectations.
- High level of energy and stamina, the ability to multi-task and get a lot done with minimal supervision and a fast paced environment
- A true international profile, fluent in English and at least 1 other language
- We’ve kept our hiring bar really high – you will work with the best.
- You’ll get the opportunity to take on a lot of responsibility in a safe environment and grow a lot!
- Competitive salary and bonus, and loads of perks including healthy snacks all day long, gym membership, health insurance, pension plan, your choice of hardware and a fun and friendly working environment.