This exciting opportunity means you will be working on new E-Commerce initiatives to support the business on achieving maximum value and efficiency. You will also focus on using analytics tools and reporting data to produce insights and analysis to inform and lead strategy and business decision making.
• Compile and analyse weekly and monthly reporting and monthly flash reports as requested.
• Process and analyse datasets to produce recommendations and findings, and effectively communicate analysis to stakeholders.
• Identify, investigate and propose solutions for customer trends and issues by analysing data from sources including digital analytics data, voice of the customer and session replay tools.
• Collaborate with E-Commerce, content and digital marketing stakeholders ensuring data, insight and analytics drive continuous optimisation and improvement.
• Analyse and provide regular insight into the digital journey pulling out trends and reporting on performance.
• Oversee monthly reconciliation across all online payment methods and currencies, liaising closely with relevant accounts teams to investigate and rectify any anomalies.
• Assist with fraud screening and returns procedures as required.
• Ensure all customer data and personal information is handled with confidentiality.
The Ideal Candidate
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
• Educated to degree level with a minimum 2.1 degree in data science or equivalent business related area or equivalent qualification.
• Advanced computer literacy in Excel, Word and Outlook, and Internet Explorer.
• Previous experience of working within Data and Analytics and across data systems as well as using web analytics tools and Google Analytics.
• Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
• Ability to work on own initiative.
• Ability to translate complex information and communicate insights to stakeholders.
• Highly numerate with an analytical mind-set, and an ability to work to set deadlines within a busy environment.
• Flexible and able to work extended hours over busy periods.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
• A generous Clothing Allowance
• Discretionary discount on PSL goods
• An annual leave entitlement of 28 days, inclusive of Bank Holidays increasing by one day per year up to a maximum of 33 days
How to Apply:
Please apply on our portal at: https://www.jobtrain.co.uk/paulsmith/default.aspx
On applying please include:
• Cover Letter
• Your current salary and salary expectations
• Please note the closing date for applications is 26/04/2018.
Applications are welcomed from all sections of the Community.
Please note that only successful applicants will be notified.
Founded in Nottingham in the 1970’s, the Paul Smith collections have become internationally recognised and Paul Smith is one of Britain’s most renowned and successful designers.
Up until the age of 16, Paul had wanted to be a professional cyclist, but a serious accident set him on a different path. Once out of hospital Paul fell in with a group of art students. They talked constantly about art, architecture and design and Paul found himself longing to be part of that exciting world. From its origins in one small shop in Nottingham in 1970, Paul Smith has grown into a global business, selling in six continents.
Comprising of complete clothing, shoe and accessory collections for men, women and children; representation is further extended by associated product licenses where the potential of the brand has been recognised by key licensees in the fragrance, eyewear and interior businesses.
Through his five press offices in London, Tokyo, Paris, Milan and New York, Paul Smith is able to engage with international media, maintaining a leading profile in fashion, business and lifestyle press around the world.
In honour of his achievements in fashion design Paul Smith received a CBE by HRH The Queen in 1994 and later, for his services to the British fashion industry, Paul Smith was awarded a Knighthood by HRH The Queen on November 2000.