Oracle Capital Group, a leading multi-family office in London, which is advising families from the emerging countries and increasingly China, is looking for a talented Sales and Business Development Manager (China Desk) with a book of clients to help drive revenue across the company by effectively promoting its services across multiple jurisdictions in order to bring in new clients. The Sales and Business Development Manager works to support the company’s strategic international ambitions and its international relationships with various professional associations and clients.
- Actively source clients across the variety of services offered by the Company;
- Identify new prospects for the Company’s platform, and convert them into long term client relationships;
- Work with clients to make the most of the Company’s solutions and recognize the needs for additional services;
- Build and maintain an extensive external introducer network to leverage the Company’s business development efforts through partner referrals;
- Act as a Company’s Brand Ambassador in the outer world and primary liaison between the client and the Company’s product departments;
- Assist Product Managers in preparing client pitches by providing in-depth client understanding and expertise.
- Previous sales and business development experience within a professional international company.
- A number of self-generated clients, who have positive experience in good business deals with the candidate. We are currently looking at CIS countries, Asia, Middle East (Transferrable book of clients).
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and to anticipate and meet deadlines;
- A team player, with a positive, proactive attitude.
- High degree of motivation and ability to navigate independently is welcome.
- Fluent knowledge of English and Russian languages is essential for this role.
Salary rate: £30,000+ per annum, plus performance bonus (additional terms for trial period)
Please apply via email cvatorcap.co.uk
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £30,000.00 /year
- London W1G (Preferred)
- Chinese (Required)