Full Time: Yes
Length: March 2018 –
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated Account Executive to
join a dynamic team, working with a major FIFA Sponsor.
You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of our hospitality programmes
in Russia, including sourcing local suppliers, assisting with day to day admin,
logistics planning and on the ground event execution for the FIFA World Cup
taking place in Russia in June – July 2018. If you have exceptional organisational skills,
are a real team player, love football and are passionate about what we do, then this could be the role for you.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting account team in the day to day planning and management of a global event
- Account administration including ownership of status documents, monthly reporting, stock, collateral and travel management
- Research and management of suppliers, from branding, to accommodation and transport
- Supporting the creation of marketing assets for a global activation communication with
- Answer and assist on any and all client, stakeholder and guest inquiries regarding the
guest registration website and database
- Assist in producing operational reports: arrival/departure manifest, room list, guest
lists (alpha, by wave, by country, etc.), guest itineraries, food and beverage lists
(food allergies, etc.)
- Taking a lead on managing guest information updates and communicate to relevant
managers on-site (Transportation, Hotel, F&B, Tickets, etc.)
- On-site event delivery including guest liaison, supplier management and team support
- Post event reporting
- Turning your hand to support the team deliver a major event, doing it with a smile and learning on the way!
This could be your next right move if:
- You pay attention to the details and anything worth doing is worth doing right every single time. You stay focused and nothing gets missed
- You think on your feet and use your initiative. You like learning new things and can quickly adapt when things change
- You communicate clearly. You can write well, you speak in an engaging way and can explain your thoughts and ideas succinctly
- You’re a natural at building rapport with just about anyone at any level in an organisation.
- You enjoy solving problems and finding creative solutions to difficult challenges
- You like helping other people succeed. You enjoy teaching other people something and
are a real team player
- You are patient, level headed and cool under pressure
- You have a sense of humour
- You enjoy your work taking you to different parts of
You will also need to have:
- A degree qualification or equivalent
- Agency experience working in a similar role, ideally with experience in the hospitality arena
- High level Power Point Skills, Excel and Outlook and a confidence to present
internally and externally
It’s not essential but will really help if:
- You are fluent in any other languages particularly Russian,
Spanish, Portuguese or Mandarin
We’re the global sports, entertainment and lifestyle-marketing arm of IPG. A collection of 800 fans bound by a single mission: To create work that earns attention.
HOW WE SEE THE WORLD:
We live in a world where time is our most precious commodity, and our audiences’ patience has never been shorter. As an industry, we’ve never had to work harder to gain the attention of the people we’re trying to reach. The way we see it, there’s two ways to go about it.
Attention is either bought or it’s earned.
Paid attention ensures your brand will be heard – and that's a good start. But attention that’s earned ensures your audience actually listens to what you're saying.
At Octagon, our purpose is to create work that earns attention. Through smart partnerships and generous ideas, we compete for, capture, and ultimately earn the attention of those who matter most.
Have we got yours?
If you are interested, inspired and energised by what you read and are ready for your next right move then put yourself forward for this role and send us your cover letter and CV!