At NVIDIA, our employees are passionate about parallel and visual computing. We're united in our quest to transform the way graphics are used for work and play. Our technology impacts the visual experience in video game development, film production, space exploration, medicine, computational finance and automotive design. And we've only scratched the surface of what we can accomplish when we apply our technology to it. We need passionate, hard-‐working and creative people to help us seek some of these unique opportunities.
At NVIDIA, we work, think and learn as a team. We thrive in an extremely high performance environment and we're encouraged by a culture that demands innovation and the highest standards. The rewards are sweet and include collaborating with some of the smartest people in the industry, and the opportunity to work on products that transform the way people work and play.
The Localisation Manager is a member of NVIDIA’s Creative Marketing team. This person will drive the day-to‐day communications and operations between the Creative staff, NVIDIA’s business units, and outsourced vendors for all localisation projects. They will be accountable for creative localization projects, ensuring the timely delivery of quality localised creative assets to our internal clients. They will work closely with, and will be supported by, other project managers in the team. This is a 6 month contract initially.
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage communications with internal clients to determine scope for localization projects. This includes the number of regions in which assets are to be localized, the project deliverables and timescales to work to.
- Shepherding projects through the localization process, from initial briefing to on‐time delivery. From asset gathering and briefing, through to overseeing asset creation, marketing reviews and design reviews, final asset delivery, archiving, and using insights to inform future projects.
- Closely align with clients to provide top-notch customer service, set expectations on dayto‐day workflow, and align on potential campaigns to inform resource forecasts.
- Other duties include keeping the localisation finance tracker up to date, coordinating with external contractors as needed, and supporting the project management team with in-house creative and web projects, as required.
What We Need To See
- 1 + years localisation or project management (high‐tech industry experience preferred)
- Good analytical and project management skills
- Understand how to work with creative personalities
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Work under a minimal amount of supervision and act as a problem solver.
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with creative, multimedia and web development processes and file formats
- Team oriented
- Able to work effectively in a matrix organization, and autonomously
- Comfortable in a rapidly changing environment, with an ability to create clarity from the unknown.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
Ways To Stand Out From The Crowd
- Agency experience would be helpful.
- Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with PM software (Workfront /Jira / Hansoft / MS Project).
- Project Management certification(s) preferred (Prince2, PMP, DSDM Atern, etc).
- Other European languages (German, French, Russian) would be a plus.