A growing team of 22 international strategists and creatives based in London, they’re all about brand strategy & innovation. They believe in Daring Intelligence and Contagious Creativity to create brand and products that connect emotionally with the consumers of global businesses. With a strong focus on emerging markets, they worked in 25 countries last year and have a strong reputation for challenging conventions and disrupting established patterns of thinking.
An exceptional opportunity for a talented brand and innovation strategist to join the team and work on world-class accounts.
As an Associate Director, this role will provide you with opportunity to:
- Lead the delivery of (international) brand strategy and innovation projects for dynamic, global, market-leading clients, by working collaboratively with your colleagues in strategy, creative and insight.
- Facilitate meetings with senior client teams and skilfully facilitate creative workshops with energy and flair.
- Use your slick networking skills on client and business development by identifying new opportunities, converting at pitch level and promoting the business through marketing and PR activities.
- Manage and develop several junior strategy and insight colleagues.
The main traits of the Associate Director are:
- You have been working successfully for an international brand & innovation consultancy and/or in the marketing and innovation function on the client side for 5-10 years.
- You are an international brand specialist with the ability to understand and leverage cultural nuance and insight
- You are a strong strategic thinker with a flair for creativity
- You are commercially aware with experience in insight-driven innovation and have a track record of delivering projects that exceed client expectations
- You are well connected and get a kick out of pitching and winning new business projects as well as strengthening client relationships.
- You enjoy travelling and you may speak one or more foreign languages (esp. Russian or Mandarin)